Part Time Sales Porter
Victory Automotive Group is family owned and operated since 1997 with over 40 locations across the United States. We provide the best opportunities for all employees, customers, communities, and each manufacturer we represent. Our continued commitment is to improve our dealerships and services to satisfy our customer’s wants and needs 100 percent of the time and always provide a pleasant, informative, and professional experience.
Victory Automotive Group is always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
Victory Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
We are currently looking for an outgoing and dependable individual to greet our valued customers arriving at our store.
The Part Time Sales Porter will welcome customers and ensure a smooth transition to a Sales Consultant. In addition, he or she will move customer vehicles in and around the lot and service areas, ensure vehicles are kept in a clean and damage free manner, and help with cleaning and custodial duties in the shop and lot areas.
The ideal candidate has an unrestricted driver's license and a clean driving record, a positive attitude and professional appearance. Candidates must be willing and able to work in a non-climate controlled environment and should be able to drive both automatic and standard transmission vehicles.
This job description summary outlines core aspects of this position, but additional duties may be required on a routine basis. This job description does not constitute the complete responsibilities for this position.
- Greets all customers entering the service area with a friendly, professional attitude, answering any questions and/or directing them to the appropriate person or location
- Installs disposable protective coverings (seat covers, steering wheel covers, floor mats, etc.) and tags in all vehicles brought in for service
- Delivers keys to the appropriate Sales Associate after parking vehicle
- Retrieves vehicles for customers when picking up, waiting at the vehicle, and thanking customers for their business
- Follows all safety and security procedures
- Attends all staff meetings, trainings, and educational classes as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- A mandatory Covid-19 vaccination policy is in place at Victory Automotive Group. If offered the position, proof of vaccination will be required.
- Valid and unrestricted driver's license and clean driving record
- Professional and dependable
- Safety and customer service oriented
- Basic computer and internet skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions
- Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift heavy objects as needed
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Professional Workplace
- Non-Smoking Workplace
- Drug Free Workplace
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Direct Deposit
- 401(k) with Company Match
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
It’s time to make the most important move of your career!